Birmingham Civic Society has, since its foundation in 1918, championed civic pride and worked to make Birmingham a better place for its citizens, visitors and workforce. Corporate membership is crucial to enabling us to be able to achieve this aim.
- We work hard to engender civic pride across the whole of Birmingham – the city centre, inner city, neighbourhoods and the suburbs beyond.
- We recognise that corporate social responsibility and talent development for younger members of staff are an important part of corporate life and are happy to work in bespoke ways to help them get the most from your membership.
- The Society comprises nearly 100 corporate members and many more prominent individual members. By becoming a corporate member you will demonstrate your ﬁrm’s support for the important work that the Society is doing to make a difference across the city.
- As a corporate member there are direct beneﬁts too – you will have unique access to events at which the city’s leaders speak in private, including our high proﬁle Leaders’ Breakfast and annual Business Reception.
- Annual corporate membership is £200. This entitles you to ﬁve individual membership cards to distribute amongst your employees. Subscription renewal is on 1st July.
The Society can be as active or passive as your organisation wishes. We are very grateful for your ﬁnancial support, and also offer other opportunities to get involved and serve your city in a variety of ways.
As a corporate member of the Birmingham Civic Society you will be one of a number of organisations highlighting your commitment to Birmingham by informing debate, providing opportunities for the next generation and celebrating the City’s achievements and heritage. You will also be able to attend and network at events addressed by key ﬁgures in Birmingham. The annual membership fee is £200 which you can pay using the button below.
Download our corporate membership form.