This month we unveiled our 2019 Renaissance Award to 29-32 Mary Street.  This former workshop in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter has been transformed into a fine modern home by owners Jan Arkwright and Malcolm Kirkham. The Grade II listed building, dating from 1823, is the JQ’s oldest surviving example of this type of workshop. It had been derelict for many years before being sensitively brought back to life by Jan and Malcolm working closely with corporate member, BPN Architects, who led the renovation team.