We are pleased to be welcoming Civic Voice’s Annual Conference to Birmingham on 19-20 October. The conference will attract civic societies from across the country and it will be a great opportunity for us to welcome them to our city in our centenary year.
The theme of the conference is “Conservation/Regeneration: How can we balance conservation and regeneration?” and keynote speakers include:
- Tony Barton, Chair, Donald Insall Associates
- Ben Derbyshire, RIBA President
- Sir Terry Farrell, Vice President, Civic Voice
- Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive, Heritage Lottery Fund
- Deborah Lamb, Director of Engagement and Deputy Chief Executive, Historic England
- Sarah Mcleod, CEO, Wentworth Woodhouse and Chair of Heritage Trust Network
- Dame Fiona Reynolds, Former Director General, National Trust
- Laura Sandys, Vice President, Civic Voice
- Griff Rhys Jones, President, Civic Voice
More speakers, workshops and associated events will be confirmed in the next few weeks. Tickets are now available for the two day conference and we encourage you, as members, to come along to the conference to hear the excellent speakers lined up, network with delegates, help influence the discussion and share with our visitors what makes Birmingham great.
To book your place follow this link: