We are looking for new Trustees who can support the charity in its aims:
- to promote high standards of planning and architecture
- to educate the public in the geography, history, natural history, culture and architecture of the city
- to secure the preservation, protection, development and improvement of public amenities and features or areas of historic or public interest in the city
- to promote the concept of active citizenship among the people of the city
Brief Synopsis of the Trustee Role
- To work with the Board of Trustees and bring a fresh perspective to strategy planning and development of the work of the Society
- To broaden awareness of the charity’s values and priorities; and increase its visibility across a wider audience.
- To share expertise and knowledge in at least one of our key areas (as above) and join one of our committees as appropriate if suitable
- Attending six Trustee meetings per year – meetings take place from 12.30-2.30 at a city centre location/via Zoom in the current climate
- You will ideally be a member of a sub-committee which will meet 6 times in a year.
- Maximum one to two hours per week on routine matters – including preparing board papers
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Chairman Amelia Ladbrook on email@example.com.